Here are my favorite posts from April 2011!
- I listed the best places to buy and sell used wedding items on the web
- I thought about some post-wedding administrivia, like name changes and combining bank accounts
- I did a centerpiece proof of concept. Our tables ended up looking fairly close to the ideas we toyed with in that post, but we didn’t have any candles. We had wheat and craspedia instead.
- One of the most popular posts here on SuperNoVABride (according to my traffic stats): What is so wrong with “that” type of wedding?
- I started shopping for wedding-related items
- And another one of the most popular posts here on my blog according to traffic stats (wow, April last year must have been good for writing!): Two Wedding Budget Tips you Won’t Read anywhere else
- I developed a template to compare the costs of wedding photographers we were interviewing
- I ranted in my first open letter to wedding vendors