Here are some of my favorite posts from March 2011!
- I wrote about how to have a budget wedding in DC (or anywhere) and continued it into a series!
- I mulled some wedding dilemmas that were weighing on my mind at the time
- We took our first dance lesson, and it was fun!
- I mentioned six ways you can save money on your wedding
- I talked about a huge pet peeve of mine, and that is when people register for absolute crap. So, I gave some advice for how to NOT register for crap!
- I explained the evolution of my wedding dress hunt, how big boobs and strapless dresses do not get along, and said that I thought I finally found my dream wedding dress. Too bad it ended up getting lost!
- I was trying to figure out what wedding vendors I could eliminate altogether. We DIYed all the ones I mentioned in that post except flowers and cake.
- I mulled some honeymoon ideas and mentioned that I thought I was weird because I didn’t want to go on a huge honeymoon right after the wedding. Luckily Ken agreed!